TAF revisited.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm posting here cuz no one else has yet

2 posters

Go down

I'm posting here cuz no one else has yet Empty I'm posting here cuz no one else has yet

Post by Lil Quinn Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:40 pm

The last few days or however long it had been had been terrible. Quinn had no idea what was going on. He wasn't allowed into Solas to get home, he wasn't allowed into Ughdarras to get to his parent's house. Whenever he told someone his name they would laugh and tell him not to impersonate the Overloridian when he didn't even look like him.

Somehow he found himself on the beach, alone and lost. He wished Mewbry was here.

Lil Quinn

Back to top Go down

I'm posting here cuz no one else has yet Empty Re: I'm posting here cuz no one else has yet

Post by Mewbry Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:47 pm

Mewbry, on the other hand, had been allowed home. However, she was met with a similar problem when she realized that for whatever reason her house wasn't there. Oh, that's right. THEY WERE BACK IN TIME. Her and Quinn's house probably wasn't even built ye, or something crazy like that. D:

She and Biscuit hadn't been able to go to Ughdarras to find young!Big!Quinn because of the stupid Eilemaiden prejudice, so she'd slept in Froom under a tree, wishing with all her might that she'd be able to find her own Quinn soon. She was terribly worried about him, she had almost lost him once, and she was not about to do it again.

Everyday she went out looking for him in different places. For whatever reason, tonight she was walking along the beach, hoping that maybe she'd find some sign of him.

Mewbry

Back to top Go down

I'm posting here cuz no one else has yet Empty Re: I'm posting here cuz no one else has yet

Post by Lil Quinn Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:53 pm

Quinn was lying down in the sand, because it was more comfortable that his only other alternative to sleep on: the ground. Just as he closed his eyes, he heard a bark. His eyes shot open and he sat bolt upright. That was Biscuit!

"Biscuit?" he called. Then, off in the distance, he saw someone even better than Biscuit. "Mewbry!"

He scrambled to his feet and started running towards her. I imagine them running to each other on the beach in slow motion.

Lil Quinn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mewbry Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:03 pm

Mewbry would know that voice anywhere. "Quinn!" she almost screamed, as she took off towards where his voice came from.

Biscuit barked madly as he raced Mewbry to Quinn, but since he was still a puppy, Mewbry beat him. She slammed into Quinn because she had been running faster than she probably had ever done before in her whole entire life, and threw her arms around him.

"Oh, Quinn," she cried, her eyes getting wet. She was just so happy, there weren't even words or anything that could describe it. It was like she had been dying, and she'd just been told she got to live. "Oh!"

Mewbry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil Quinn Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:09 pm

It was a good thing Mewbry was so tiny, or she would have sent them both flying. Instead she slammed into him and he wrapped his arms around her, too, holding her as close as clioly possible (it was like how close Maggie wishes she could get to Sam.)

"Mewbry, oh my god," he exclaimed. "I'm so happy to see you, you have no idea." The fact that he was still lost and confused didn't even matter anymore.

Lil Quinn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mewbry Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:13 pm

"Oh Quinn," Mewbry repeated, "Oh, I love you, oh." She could barely talk she was so happy.

"Where have you been? What happened?" she asked, quickly, not releasing him from the hug. She never wanted to stop hugging him.

Mewbry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil Quinn Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:16 pm

"I love you too," he had to tell her before he could start answering her questions. He pulled back a little bit, so he was still holding her, but was able to look at her face. "I've been here. I have no idea what happened. You?"

Lil Quinn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mewbry Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:23 pm

Mewbry had a ton more than just ten words to say. "Let's find somewhere to sleep first," she said, not wanting to explain everything while they were just standing on the beach. It was getting cold and she wanted somewhere she could snuggle with Quinn. "Did you have your wallet when all this happened?" Maybe they could get a hotel room or something.

Mewbry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil Quinn Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:42 pm

"Yeah," Quinn replied, pulling his wallet out of his back pocket. I don't know why he didn't get a hotel room before this, so don't ask me. "I have a little bit of money. As long as they don't ask for my ID, we can get a room." For some reason clio seemed to think he was trying to steal his own father's identity, so showing ID wouldn't do much good.

Lil Quinn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mewbry Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:52 pm

"Oh thank God," Mewbry said, relieved. She was so happy she didn't have to sleep outside again. She didn't mind doing it every once in a while for fun, but actually having to sleep out there was another story.

I'm not sure what they were planning on doing with Biscuit, but that doesn't really matter. They snuck him in somehow.

They got a small little room in crappy ghetto!Dahlin.

Mewbry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil Quinn Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:19 pm

"...I miss our house," Quinn said as they sat in the crappy room of the crappy apartment in the crappy part of Dahlin. The walls were stained and it had a shag carpet that probably had fleas, and the bed was definitely not meant for two clio. "Mewbry, what d'you think is going on?"

Lil Quinn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mewbry Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:40 pm

Now that they had a place to sleep (even though it was nasty and gross and Mewbry was seriously thinking about ditching this place and going to stay in a cave instead) she decided she would tell him what she knew.

"Alright..." she started, taking a deep breath before she started. She told all about how she had met young!Big!Quinn, and how they had watched Kaiden and Quill fall from the sky, and how the two had left her to look for Julie. She told about how their house wasn't there anymore, and how the only explanation was this... they had went back in time.

Mewbry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil Quinn Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:58 pm

Quinn took in everything she said. Normally he would have thought it sounded crazy, but somehow, after all that had happened...it made sense. It would explain why other Eilemaiden wouldn't let him in. It would explain why no one believed his real name was Quinn Flint. It explained everything.

"How," he breathed, "is this possible...?"

Lil Quinn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum