TAF revisited.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMGWTFBBQ?!

3 posters

Go down

OMGWTFBBQ?! Empty OMGWTFBBQ?!

Post by Kaiden Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:59 pm

Can it be?! Is it possible?!

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️Schnozzmonster is 18!!♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Congratulations, Beanswab! You've made it to adulthood without suffering any permanent damage! Sorta!

I don't get to see you today, but I will tomorrow! And then I'll do funky things to you, because I can't get in trouble for it anymore! Moohahahaha.

ANYWAYS, HERE ARE MY GIFTS TO YOU, OH BIRTHDAY GIRL:

Beans? Pie? Parby?! <-- i are three links. click me.

ILU, HAVE A GREAT DAY. :3

...yes, I did just search in google the words, beans, pie, and parby, and then mess with the pictures. but they were searched for and messed with in love. <3

Kaiden

Back to top Go down

OMGWTFBBQ?! Empty Re: OMGWTFBBQ?!

Post by Julie Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:04 pm

ILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUILUDidyoubotherscrollingallthewayoverheretoreadthis?Ifyoudid,postareplythatsays"doalittledance,makealittlelove,getdowntonight!"withspacesintheappropriateplaces.<3

I love you

Julie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alecis Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:29 pm

Do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight!

Alecis
Admin

https://tafrevisited.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum