TAF revisited.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D: Where's my baby!?

3 posters

Go down

D: Where's my baby!? Empty D: Where's my baby!?

Post by Julie Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:59 pm

Julie opened her eyes to find that she was lying in an extremely uncomfortable position of a bench in Dahlin. She jumped to her feet and looked around wildly. What just happened!? How did she get here!? Where were Kaiden and Quill!? "Kaiden!?" she called. He was nowhere to be found. Neither was Quill. Oh god. Oh god!

"Quill!" she cried. She was sure she had seen Kaiden and Quill get pulled into the rift too, so where were they? "Help! Somebody help me!" she called out frantically, walking out into the street. "Please, someone help me find my baby!"

Julie

Back to top Go down

D: Where's my baby!? Empty Re: D: Where's my baby!?

Post by Roburt Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:07 pm

Roburt was walking around Dahlin with his brother when they both stopped to see a very frantic looking girl running around. She was calling for help. The two boys looked at each other and ran to her.

Roburt

Back to top Go down

Post by Edwurd Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:11 pm

Once the two brothers reached the poor girl Edwurd reached out to her. "What's the matter honey?" He asked soothingly. "Do you need help?"

Edwurd

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:18 am

"Yes, please, I--" Julie stopped dead when she saw who had stopped to help her. There was no mistaking that crazy red hair. It was Edwurd! But it couldn't be Edwurd, this guy was like twenty, and the Edwurd she knew was closer to forty. Even weirder, the guy he was with looked like he could be a young Roburt!

She didn't have time to dwell on that fact. She had to find out what had happened, and find away to get back to Kaiden and Quill. "Please help me, I don't know how I got here," she pleaded in a frightened voice.

Julie

Back to top Go down

Post by Edwurd Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:31 am

Roburt and Edwurd exchanged glances again. Of course, when a young girl doesn't know how she got somewhere, and she was panicked, it only meant one thing. She was drugged!

"Where were you last night?" Edwurd asked her calmly. "Were you at the club last night at all? Did you leave any of your drinks alone?"

Edwurd

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:45 am

"What?" Julie asked, confused. "I was at home last night." She shook her head. "What does that have to do with anything?" Maybe Kaiden and Quill were still in the ruins. Maybe they hadn't gotten sucked into that thing. Should she check? What if she left and then Kaiden and Quill appeared here? Oh, what should she do!? She bit her lip, on the verge of tears.

Julie

Back to top Go down

Post by Edwurd Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:36 pm

"I think it's possible," Edwurd replied. "That somebody drugged your drink?" He looked at Roburt worriedly, then back at the girl. "Are you sure you were home last night?"

Edwurd

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:43 pm

"Yes! I never go out to clubs!" Julie insisted, frustrated. She hadn't gone to a club since Quill was conceived. "I was just at the ruins, and there was this thing, and I ended up here!"

Julie

Back to top Go down

Post by Roburt Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:55 pm

"I'm sorry young lady," Roburt finally spoke. "But we have no idea what you're talking about."

Roburt

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:56 pm

Ugh! How could they help her? They seemed just as confused as she was, though way less freaked out. "Oh never mind," she said, sounding upset. She turned to leave, deciding to go to the ruins after all. "Sorry for troubling you guys."

Julie

Back to top Go down

Post by Edwurd Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:04 pm

"Wait," Edwurd called. "Where are you going? Do you need us to help you?"

Edwurd

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:13 pm

"No, no," sighed Julie, sorry she had bothered the Bradley lookalikes. "I'm just going to the ruins. I'll be okay."

Julie

Back to top Go down

Post by Edwurd Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:16 pm

Edwurd bit his lip worriedly, and Roburt just stood there. "Are you sure?" Edwurd asked, "Me and my brother wouldn't mind... right Roburt?"

Roburt nodded, "Anything to help a pretty little lady in distress."

Edwurd

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:23 pm

"Thanks, but I don't think you can do anything," she told them, still walking. "I just have to go to the ruins." God she hoped Kaiden and Quill would be there, and this scary situation would be over with.

Julie

Back to top Go down

Post by Edwurd Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:43 pm

"O-okay!" Edwurd called, "Just be careful!"

Him and Roburt exchanged worried looks once more, then decided that it be bet to just leave the girl alone.

Edwurd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum