TAF revisited.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

holy crap! what's going on?!

2 posters

Go down

holy crap! what's going on?! Empty holy crap! what's going on?!

Post by Christine Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:13 pm

Christine kept spinning faster and faster and screamed louder and louder, until with a uncomfortable thud, she landed in the grass near the falls. She opened her eyes, (because she had them shut tightly) and looked around. She was at Tamar Falls, but everything looked really different and... did the weather get really warm?

She stood up and looked around. The rocks were in different places, and the big tree that stood by the falls wasn't there anymore. What was going on???

Christine

Back to top Go down

holy crap! what's going on?! Empty Re: holy crap! what's going on?!

Post by Lumi Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:25 pm

Lumi was at Tamar Falls today, enjoying the warm summer weather. This was one of her favorite places in all of Amelia. (You'll get married there one day, Lumi.) It was just so beautiful.

She climbed up the rocky side of the Falls, rather than the sloped hill that most clio just walked up. She liked rock climbing. Once she got to the top, she climbed onto the flat ground and stood up, brushing herself off.

She looked up and saw a young girl several feet away. Whoa, she...she looked a lot like Lumi herself. She also looked lost and confused. "Hello?" Lumi called to her. "Do you need help?"
Lumi
Lumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Christine Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:27 pm

Christine turned when she heard somebody call out to her. Her jaw dropped when she saw who it was. It was her mom looking... really young. What the heck?

"Mom?" she called out. "Mom where are we?"

She ran quickly over to her mother.

Christine

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:31 pm

Lumi stared at her. Okay, not to sound vain or anything, but she so did not look old enough to have a teenage daughter. Nor was she old enough. She was only twenty! This girl must be really confused. Maybe she hit her head earlier or something.

"I...I'm sorry, I don't know what you're talking about," she said gently, not wanting to scare the poor girl. She smiled at her. "If you come with me I can get you some help."
Lumi
Lumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Christine Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:36 pm

"Wait a minute," Christine said, raising an eyebrow. "Are you... are you just joking with me?" She smiled nervously, "This is all a joke, and you're just going to say, 'just kidding' right?"

Christine

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:46 pm

"Um, no, I'm not joking," Lumi replied slowly. She paused for a moment. "Are you joking?" The girl sure didn't seem like she was joking. Lumi could usually tell when clio were serious and when they weren't. But hey, it was a possibility.
Lumi
Lumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Christine Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:48 pm

"No..." Christine replied with a shake of her head. "You're Lumi Flint... I'm Christine Flint... you're my mom..."

Christine

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:08 pm

Lumi's brow furrowed. "No. I'm Lumi Lavanya," she corrected. That was kind of freaky. Lumi wasn't a very common name, it wasn't likely that Christine was mistaking her for someone else. But Lumi had never met this girl in her life, how could she know her first name?
Lumi
Lumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Christine Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:13 pm

"..." Christine just stood there for a second, "That was your name before you married dad... you know... Quinn Flint?" What was going on with her poor mama? D:

Christine

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:13 am

Lumi shook her head. "I'm not married," she insisted, holding up her hand to show there was no wedding ring. "I don't even know anybody by that name. And um, I'm definitely not old enough to be your mother." This poor girl was really confused, but Lumi didn't know what to do about her.
Lumi
Lumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Christine Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:27 am

Christine opened her mouth, then shut it again. Why wasn't her mom wearing her wedding ring? Why didn't she know who dad was? Now she was really confused, confused and scared. "I--I don't understand," she said. "Why aren't you wearing your ring? Where's Daddy? Why are you saying that?"

Christine

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:31 am

"Look, honey, I think you're confused," Lumi said gently. The girl looked scared now, and she felt bad. She tried to explain herself again, "I'm only twenty. I couldn't have a daughter your age. It's just not possible."
Lumi
Lumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Christine Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:27 pm

"No," Christine replied, shaking her head. "You're--you're almost forty and... you have six kids and... you're pregnant now! What's going on?" Brenna figures, that the reason why Christine was freaking out so much, is because she just got sucked into that rift, spit back out, found her mother, who says she's not her mother, and also just realized that she's not pregnant. "Wait a minute..." she said, looking at her mother up and down. "You're not pregnant anymore! How is that possible?!"

Christine

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:38 pm

Lumi took a step back. She would have been offended when Christine said she was almost forty, except that she was sure that the poor thing just wasn't right in the head. "I've never been pregnant before!" she insisted. "I'm telling you, you've got the wrong clio."
Lumi
Lumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Christine Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:56 pm

"Then--then..." Christine replied biting her lip. "Why do we look like each other?"

Christine

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:59 pm

"I don't know," Lumi replied. Of course she had grown up in an orphanage, it was totally possible that she had relatives she didn't know about. But she didn't tall Christine that, it might just confuse her more. "Look, do you want me to help you?" She didn't mean to sound short with the girl, but she didn't know what else to do.
Lumi
Lumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Christine Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:11 pm

"I--I don't know what to do," Christine replied. She wasn't sure if she needed help. And what would she need help with? "Could you help me find dad?"

Christine

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:14 pm

"Um, yeah I can help you find your dad," Lumi replied, glad they had finally gotten somewhere. "Where does he live?"
Lumi
Lumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Christine Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:15 pm

"You're suppose to live with him," Christine replied. "But... he lives in Ughdarras... he's the Overloridian."

Christine

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:20 pm

Lumi lived alone in Dian, but she didn't tell Christine that. "Alright, let's go," she said with a nod, leading Christine down the slope. The Ughdarras guards better not give her any crap about her being in the wrong Eilemaiden. And if they did, oh well, she could totally take them.
Lumi
Lumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Christine Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:44 pm

"Thank you," Christine said, following her mother down the slope.

Christine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum